Grades: NS-K | 64 students
- At the International Bilingual Montessori School the entire staff can always be seen as doing new activities and teaching strategies to further the quality of education, care and enjoyment that the students receive while attending the school.
- This is an exciting time for all of us because the new school year always holds a promise for new experiences of learning for each and every child and their parents throughout the year.
- We have many programs for everyone to be involved in during the year that will help the school become even better for the children and we look forward to your support.
- The school offers an individualized curriculum that is "child-centered".
- This allows each child to learn and develop at his/her own pace, all the while obtaining a sense of order, developing coordination, reaching higher levels of concentration thereby, becoming more independent mentally and physically.
- All of these developing characteristics result in the child gaining much more self confidence and independence.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed International Bilingual Montessori School also viewed these schools: St Christophers Montessori.
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.