Grades: 3-10 | 40 students
- James E. Davis School has successfully completed Performance Based Accreditation through the Indiana State Department of Education.
- The school is one of only three residential treatment facilities in Indiana with a full five year review accreditation.
- Ten teachers and a principal coordinate all educational decisions.
- The average class size is 8-10 students.
- This insures adequate attention and educational assistance.
- The on-grounds school is for boys and girls who cannot function academically and /or behaviorally at public school.
- Some residents attend the on-grounds school full-time, some attend a Lebanon public school full-time and some divide their day between the two.
- Tutorial services are available to each student.
- Older students may participate in vocational studies and a GED study program is also available.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-10|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
this school is amazing i love this school i would recommend this school to anyone and everyone.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - ashz2
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.