Grades: K-12 | 23 students
- Jameson School of Ministry is a three-year basic program that offers courses in each book of the Bible, along with courses in Hermeneutics, Homiletics, Communication, Speech, Preaching, Teaching, Counseling, Philosophy, Apologetics and Doctrine.
- The Academic Year consists of four quarters, each of which is eight weeks long.
- Students attend a three-hour class each week for the eight weeks of the quarter.
- As each quarter changes, the courses also change, so that in an academic year, the student has taken twelve courses.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: 4-12 | 73 students
3905 Ford Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19131
PhiladelphiaGrades: KG-8 | 73 students
5001 Spruce St 21
Philadelphia, PA 19139
PhiladelphiaGrades: 7-12 | 100 students
8836 Crefeld Street
Philadelphia, PA 19118
HaverfordGrades: PK-12 | 981 students
450 Lancaster Ave.
Haverford, PA 19041
GlensideGrades: K-12 | 257 students
35 Hillcrest Avenue
Glenside, PA 19038
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.