Grades: K-12 | 23 students
- Jameson School of Ministry is a three-year basic program that offers courses in each book of the Bible, along with courses in Hermeneutics, Homiletics, Communication, Speech, Preaching, Teaching, Counseling, Philosophy, Apologetics and Doctrine.
- The Academic Year consists of four quarters, each of which is eight weeks long.
- Students attend a three-hour class each week for the eight weeks of the quarter.
- As each quarter changes, the courses also change, so that in an academic year, the student has taken twelve courses.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GlensideGrades: K-12 | 257 students
35 Hillcrest Avenue
Glenside, PA 19038
HaverfordGrades: PK-12 | 981 students
450 Lancaster Ave.
Haverford, PA 19041
PhiladelphiaGrades: KG-8 | 73 students
5001 Spruce St 21
Philadelphia, PA 19139
PhiladelphiaGrades: 4-12 | 73 students
3905 Ford Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19131
PhiladelphiaGrades: 7-12 | 100 students
8836 Crefeld Street
Philadelphia, PA 19118
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.