Grades: PK-12 | 162 students
- Jefferson Davis Academy is an independent, co-educational, college preparatory school.
- Since its inception in 1965, its philosophy has been based on a commitment to help students develop to their fullest potential academically, aesthetically, emotionally, morally, physically, socially and civically.
- The faculty of Jefferson Davis Academy strives to help its students reach this maturity by nurturing their individual gifts, providing vigorous training in the tools of learning, and offering opportunities for creative work and self-discipline.
- It is in this atmosphere promoting human growth and development, where excellence and responsibility are encouraged and expected, that we seek to develop our young people into citizens capable of meeting the challenges of future society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||The South Carolina Independent School Association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||162 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(khaki pants, color coded collared shirt)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BlackvilleGrades: 1-12 | 48 students
5675 Hwy 70
Blackville, SC 29817
BarnwellGrades: K-4 | 19 students
Po Box 1051
Barnwell, SC 29812
WillistonGrades: PK-KG | 47 students
315 Chester St
Williston, SC 29853
EhrhardtGrades: PK-12 | 150 students
Po Box 98
Ehrhardt, SC 29081
OrangeburgGrades: PK-12 | 826 students
2651 North Rd
Orangeburg, SC 29118
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.