- Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas offers young men an excellent, Catholic education in the classical Jesuit tradition, with the purpose of forming a community of men of high moral principles and service to others.
- In offering a college preparatory education, Jesuit emphasizes academic excellence and intellectual challenge.
- The interaction of students and faculty introduces each student to the various fields of human knowledge, invites him to a mastery of particular skills, teaches him how to learn for himself, and encourages him to think critically.
- Thus, the program of studies looks to develop in its students "perfect eloquence," having something worthwhile to say and being able to express it effectively and persuasively.
- Jesuit recognizes the importance of educating the whole person, and thus every aspect of the school seeks the fullest possible development of every dimension of its students.
- Such a liberal education frees the student to develop fully the human potential God has given him.
- Jesuit's education seeks to inspire a joy in learning and a thirst for greater and deeper knowledge.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1071 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||114 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DallasGrades: 1-12 | 868 students
10600 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75230
IrvingGrades: 5-12 | 352 students
3660 Cistercian Road
Irving, TX 75039
AddisonGrades: PK-12 | 1383 students
4141 Spring Valley Road
Addison, TX 75001
2205 E Hebron Pkwy
Carrollton, TX 75010
DallasGrades: PK-12 | 1148 students
4100 Merrell Rd
Dallas, TX 75229