Grades: PK-K | 278 students
- Jewish Community Center Metro West weave it into your child's day in a nurturing, friendly, and safe environment that will prepare your child for the academic challenges ahead.
- We build self-awareness and self-esteem through a special ethics and values curriculum in an enriched environment full of language, reading, math, science, art, music, and fun.
- Our Early Childhood staff are a group of caring, experienced educators committed to your child's growth in our program.
- We believe in on-going training and maintain the highest standards in Early Childhood education and strive to provide the best program in an exciting, creative atmosphere.
- Plus, the JCC Metro West swim and gym professionals guide our aquatics and physical education activities in the full-sized gym and indoor heated pools.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||278 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MontclairGrades: PK-12 | 1037 students
201 Valley Road
Montclair, NJ 07042
East OrangeGrades: PK-12 | 178 students
215 N Oraton Pkwy
East Orange, NJ 07017
Upper MontclairGrades: 9-12 | 62 students
155 Lorraine Ave
Upper Montclair, NJ 07043
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.