Grades: 9-12 | 836 students
- As an archdiocesan high school our mission is to provide a quality Catholic education to each of our students.
- We are dedicated to educating the whole person, and inspiring a life-long commitment to learning and service.
- Our Catholic School community fosters the faith development of young people by providing effective religious education, prayer and worship opportunities, retreats and service programs.
- Students best learn Christ-centered truths and values when the entire curriculum and life of the school models and promotes those truths and values.
- We provide a rich and rigorous academic program which enables students to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners with a love for Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association of College Admissions Counselors
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||836 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||66 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP English 3 Lit and Composition, AP Latin Vergil Exam Available, AP Physics, AP Statistics, AP US History,|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 9|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ms. Lori Roedell|
|Admissions Associate||Ms. Clare Spano|
|Total Sports Offered||17 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Diving, Drill Team,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Kennedy Catholic High School offers a comprehensive college preparatory curriculum that meets the diverse learning needs of all students. Our school program includes University partnership courses, Aquinas Honors courses, AP program courses, the Mother Theresa program for students with learning differences and English as a Foreign Language for international students. It is the mission of Kennedy Catholic to graduate leaders following Christ in a school community that is accessible, diverse and committed to pursuing the fullest potential of every student.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SeattleGrades: 9-12 | 692 students
2400 11th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98102
SeattleGrades: 9-12 | 915 students
8200 Wallingford Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
SeattleGrades: 5-12 | 836 students
14050 1st Avenue NE
Seattle, WA 98125
Clyde HillGrades: PK-12 | 1030 students
1601 98th Ave Ne
Clyde Hill, WA 98004
SeattleGrades: K-12 | 536 students
18301 Military Road S
Seattle, WA 98188
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.