Grades: 9-12 | 836 students
- As an archdiocesan high school our mission is to provide a quality Catholic education to each of our students.
- We are dedicated to educating the whole person, and inspiring a life-long commitment to learning and service.
- Our Catholic School community fosters the faith development of young people by providing effective religious education, prayer and worship opportunities, retreats and service programs.
- Students best learn Christ-centered truths and values when the entire curriculum and life of the school models and promotes those truths and values.
- We provide a rich and rigorous academic program which enables students to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners with a love for Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association of College Admissions Counselors
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||836 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||66 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP English 3 Lit and Composition, AP Latin Vergil Exam Available, AP Physics, AP Statistics, AP US History,|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 9|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ms. Lori Roedell|
|Admissions Associate||Ms. Clare Spano|
|Total Sports Offered||17 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Diving, Drill Team,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Kennedy Catholic High School offers a comprehensive college preparatory curriculum that meets the diverse learning needs of all students. Our school program includes University partnership courses, Aquinas Honors courses, AP program courses, the Mother Theresa program for students with learning differences and English as a Foreign Language for international students. It is the mission of Kennedy Catholic to graduate leaders following Christ in a school community that is accessible, diverse and committed to pursuing the fullest potential of every student.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SeattleGrades: 9-12 | 692 students
2400 11th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98102
SeattleGrades: 9-12 | 915 students
8200 Wallingford Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
SeattleGrades: 5-12 | 836 students
14050 1st Avenue NE
Seattle, WA 98125
SeattleGrades: K-12 | 536 students
18301 Military Road S
Seattle, WA 98188
SeattleGrades: K-12 | 580 students
3400 E Harrison Street
Seattle, WA 98112
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.