Grades: 9-12 | 266 students
- John F. Kennedy Catholic High School is a co-educational institution, operated by the Catholic Archdiocese of St. Louis, offering a college preparatory program that is inclusive of different levels of academic abilities.
- All students receive individualized attention that encourages academic excellence, while fostering spiritual, physical and social growth.
- Our work includes goal setting to improve student performance, self-study to establish strategies promoting student success and peer evaluation by an outside team providing assessment of our plans.
- Demonstrated school improvement supported by data is an on-going process required for accreditation.
- John F. Kennedy Catholic High School offers a multi-level curriculum enabling each student a solid, Catholic education.
- The Kennedy curriculum is designed to offer each student a foundation for them to build on in order to pursue a successful college education.
- A Kennedy graduate will also think critically and logically allowing him/her to be successful in his/her life path.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||266 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(We also have a formal dress code on certain days throughout the year.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,000|
|Tuition Notes||this included books and a personal lap top computer for every student.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mark Clynes|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 227 students
320 E Ripa Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63125
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 599 students
2307 S Lindbergh Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 569 students
10230 Gravois Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63123
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 384 students
2788 Normandy Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63121
BallwinGrades: NS-8 | 219 students
1230-A Big Bend Road
Ballwin, MO 63021
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.