Grades: PK-8 | 105 students
- John L. Coble Elementary School is part of the world-wide Seventh-day Adventist school network.
- The Seventh-day Adventist educational system includes elementary schools, high schools, colleges and universities in countries around the globe.
- The John L. Coble Elementary School family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
- The John L. Coble Elementary School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children.
- A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools.
- We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs.
- We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CalhounGrades: 9-12 | 243 students
397 Academy Dr Sw
Calhoun, GA 30701
AdairsvilleGrades: PK-11 | 29 students
118 E George St
Adairsville, GA 30103
RomeGrades: NS-12 | 361 students
2960 New Calhoun Highway NE
Rome, GA 30161
Mount BerryGrades: K-8 | 140 students
P.O. Box 490247
Mount Berry, GA 30149
ChatsworthGrades: K-12 | 47 students
7624 Highway 225 South
Chatsworth, GA 30705
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.