Grades: PK-8 | 205 students
- John Paul Regional Catholic School serves the parish of St. Gabriel and members of surrounding communities who seek a spiritually based educational program.
- JPRCS promotes a sense of community and family where our students feel safe and welcomed.
- The word and spirit of the gospel are modeled daily by admininstrators, teachers, and staff promoting good relationships between themselves and students.
- The school strives to develop the whole child through a curriculum, based on nationally recognized standards in education.
- Guided by the teachings of the Catholic Church, our mission is to encourage our children to become morally responsible and intellectualy mature members of society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Windsor MillGrades: NS-12 | 217 students
3030 N Rolling Road
Windsor Mill, MD 21244
Owings MillsGrades: PK-8 | 205 students
11303 Liberty Road
Owings Mills, MD 21117
105 Tuscany Rd
Baltimore, MD 21210
RandallstownGrades: K-6 | 54 students
9411 Liberty Rd
Randallstown, MD 21133
PikesvilleGrades: K-8 | 114 students
110 Sudbrook Lane
Pikesville, MD 21208
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.