Grades: Nursery School-PK
The teachers at the Troy KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average tenure of six years at our center and an average of 10 years in the early childhood education field. Our teachers are educated individuals with many possessing degrees in Early Childhood Development.
In addition, we strive for excellence by conducting biannual company professional development days.
We believe in the philosophy that your child learns best through experiences. Well-trained teachers not only individualize the curriculum with a plan that grows with your child, they do it with a passion and enthusiasm that's hard to find anywhere else. Each day is full of fun experiences that excite and develop your whole child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- We would like to thank you for taking the time to inquire about our center. We are a program that strives to provide the best quality care and educational programming for your child. We recognize that choosing an educational program for your child is a momentous decision. The first six years of a childÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s life are most critical. This is the time they develop abilities that form and establish the foundation for all future education and learning. We are devoted to maintaining an environment where self-esteem, self-discipline, independence, love of learning, and respect for others is paramount. In this secure, loving climate, your child will grow into an independent, happy person. Stop by our center to arrange for a personal tour and see for yourself. Should you be interested in enrolling your child, we can complete the registration at that time. We look forward to meeting you.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked, but all our playgrounds are fenced in as well. In addition, the front door on the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. We also have a excellent licensing and health records. Parents are responsible to sign in their child everyday. Also in every classroom we check attendance every half hour.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- FIA-Does not participate in NACCRA
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
5480 Rochester Rd.
Troy, MI 48085
TroyGrades: PK-K | 53 students
6995 Livernois Road
Troy, MI 48098
Rochester HillsGrades: PK-8 | 98 students
3976 S Livernois Rd
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
RochesterGrades: PK-8 | 850 students
2633 John R Road
Rochester, MI 48307
TroyGrades: NS-5 | 10 students
3950 Livernois Rd
Troy, MI 48083
October 25, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.