Grades: K-12 | 492 students
- John Tyler Morgan Academy was founded by citizens of Dallas County who recognized the need for a school where young people would be motivated to learn and participate in a variety of extracurricular and athletic activities.
- Students of Morgan Academy are motivated by a staff of professionals who seek to prepare them for college, for the responsibilities of citizenship, and for life.
- Additionally, Morgan students are encouraged to develop initiative and independence.
- Morgan provides a quality education for boys and girls of average or above average intelligence.
- Morgan has an accelerated curriculum and uses only grade level and advanced textbooks.
- To provide a faculty, a curriculum and an environment conducive to every student's mental, physical and moral development is our ultimate goal.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||492 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SelmaGrades: PK-6 | 63 students
Po Box 563
Selma, AL 36702
SelmaGrades: PK-12 | 279 students
1512 Old Orrville Rd
Selma, AL 36701
LowndesboroGrades: K-12 | 239 students
Po Box 99
Lowndesboro, AL 36752
PrattvilleGrades: PK-12 | 273 students
497 Golson Rd
Prattville, AL 36067
MarionGrades: PK-12 | 89 students
1820 Prier Dr
Marion, AL 36756
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.