Grades: PK-K | 20 students
- Joni's Child Care & Pre-School is a family owned and operated business.
- Established in 1994.
- Joni's Child Care & Pre-School is committed to building long-term relationships with our families and communities through regular dialog, conferences, open houses, presentations, athletic sponsorship and community service.
- We are proud members of local business chambers and organizations and continually seek ways to give back to our communities.
- Joni's Child Care & Pre-School believes that all children are loving, inquisitive beings in a constant state of learning.
- A careful balance of structured activities, free choice, self-expression and situational teaching provides varied opportunities to learn and develop.
- Emphasis is placed on process over product and children are encouraged to move toward increasing independence, both socially and academically.
- Children are encouraged to observe the environment around them, ask questions and offer answers.
- Children are capable of demonstrating manners and respect for themselves and others.
- Teachers are facilitators, role models and cheerleaders.
- Our program mission is to create a healthy, happy and safe child care environment based upon positive reinforcement and respect.
- Joni's Child Care & Preschool believes in an open floor plan with classrooms that are separated by short walls.
- This divides groups while allowing for complete vision and interaction between rooms.
- This allows for the parent and director to see and hear all interactions within the center, increasing awareness of when a classroom requires assistance and additional support.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SouthingtonGrades: PK-12 | 143 students
1505 West St
Southington, CT 06489
BristolGrades: PK-8 | 109 students
154 Meadow St
Bristol, CT 06010
6 Bridgewater Road
Farmington, CT 06032
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.