Grades: PK-K | 112 students
- Just-4-Kids Pre-School is a unique center offering variety of activities for children age 3 to 13.
- We are located on a 2 acre plot, our 5000 sq.
- building is licensed for 90 children.
- We believe that a child's early experiences such as creating, exploring, discovering, & learning through play enhances their future growth.
- Our goal is to create an atmosphere of self-respect, self-discipline, and high self-esteem.
- We provide a program that responds to the child's emotional, social, physical a well as their cognitive needs.
- At our center, each child's unique individuality is valued while reaching their highest potential.
- It is the philosophy of our facility that all children deserve respect.
- By setting clear and consistent rules in the classroom and playground, the children have the opportunity to make appropriate choices.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.