Grades: PK-K | 112 students
- Just-4-Kids Pre-School is a unique center offering variety of activities for children age 3 to 13.
- We are located on a 2 acre plot, our 5000 sq.
- building is licensed for 90 children.
- We believe that a child's early experiences such as creating, exploring, discovering, & learning through play enhances their future growth.
- Our goal is to create an atmosphere of self-respect, self-discipline, and high self-esteem.
- We provide a program that responds to the child's emotional, social, physical a well as their cognitive needs.
- At our center, each child's unique individuality is valued while reaching their highest potential.
- It is the philosophy of our facility that all children deserve respect.
- By setting clear and consistent rules in the classroom and playground, the children have the opportunity to make appropriate choices.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.