Grades: NS-8 | 332 students
- The mission of Greenfield Hebrew Academy is to provide students an outstanding day school education, integrating Judaic and general studies in a vibrant curriculum that is both challenging and stimulating.
- We nurture within each student respect for the individual, commitment to Judaism, devotion to Israel, passion for learning, appreciation for American ideals and dedication to the Jewish community.
- The religious practices of our student body reflect the breadth of Atlanta's Jewish communities.
- We believe in the importance of having an inclusive student body that is a composite of synagogue affiliations, religious traditions and socioeconomic levels.
- In our school we follow modern orthodox practices and tradition, and are respectful of the uniqueness of our GHA families and the choices they have made in Judaism.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Atlanta Association of Independent Schools (AAAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||dyslexia, language-based learning differences|
|Total Students||332 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 21 / rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Bonnie Cook|
- Our rigorous programs endorse and challenge multiple learning styles. Our dual curriculum offers students the opportunity to develop connections between Judaic and general studies, while preparing them for high school and beyond. We provide the educational structure and counseling services to make sure that each student's academic, emotional and social needs are met.
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.