Grades: Nursery School-PK
- Our staff here has over 170 combined years of experience. The staff is educated and excited about teaching children.
- They strive to meet all our children's and families needs.
- They are happy and excited to be here and give the children the support in all their social and educational needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to KinderCare Tri-County! Here at KinderCare we strive to provide families with more than just childcare, we want to provide a caring, nurturing and education based environment. Passionate teachers, partnering with families, to create a whole child is our goal here at KinderCare.
- Our center only has one door in and out, that door is only accessible by keypad entry. All of our playgrounds are fenced in and have shaded areas. All of our staff members are First Aid and CPR certified; and are all also trained in communicable disease.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Hamilton, Warren and Butler Counties
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CincinnatiGrades: K-8 | 228 students
555 Albion Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45246
CincinnatiGrades: K-8 | 448 students
18 W Sharon Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45246
SpringdaleGrades: PK-K | 20 students
11100 Springfield Pike
Springdale, OH 45246
CincinnatiGrades: PK-12 | 184 students
1720 Glendale Milford Road
Cincinnati, OH 45215
CincinnatiGrades: K-9 | 426 students
11136 Oak St
Cincinnati, OH 45241
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.