- Kent Place is an independent, nonsectarian, college-preparatory day school which, for over 100 years, has provided a superior education for young women who demonstrate strong scholastic and creative ability.
- Our mission is to offer students of diverse backgrounds, in nursery school through grade twelve, an academically rigorous curriculum in a caring atmosphere; to encourage them to contribute to and find success in this challenging program; to inspire young women to leadership; and to strengthen moral awareness.
- Committed to a liberal arts education that combines tradition and innovation, Kent Place provides the stimulus for each student to achieve her full academic, physical, and creative potential; to love learning; to gain confidence; to live responsibly; to develop respect for herself and others in the global community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Girls
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||633 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||72 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Kent Place School also viewed these schools: Oak Knoll School Of The Holy Child (All Girls 7-12), Oak Knoll School, Morristown-Beard School, The Montclair Kimberley Academy and The Pingry School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SummitGrades: 7-12 | 308 students
44 Blackburn Road
Summit, NJ 07901
SummitGrades: K-12 | 549 students
44 Blackburn Rd
Summit, NJ 07901
MorristownGrades: 6-12 | 571 students
70 Whippany Road
Morristown, NJ 07960
MontclairGrades: PK-12 | 1037 students
201 Valley Road
Montclair, NJ 07042
Basking RidgeGrades: K-12 | 1114 students
131 Martinsville Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
i attend kent place and just to say youll have the time of you life there is a dress code but it has choices of colored shirts and skirts as for high school there are no dress uniforms. Kent Place is a very fun yet educational. I highly reccomend it.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - ieatp