Grades: K | 65 students
- Kiddie Academy is a leading child care provider.
- Specifically, we excel in educationally focused child care.
- Since we launched our first academy more than 27 years ago, Kiddie Academy has experienced tremendous growth.
- Today, we have academies coast to coast.
- And we're growing every day.
- At the center of our educational philosophy is an age-appropriate curriculum, based on the individual needs of your child.
- We accommodate your child’s ever-changing needs, which means your child is taught based on his or her current pace and potential, as opposed to an average of every other child in the classroom.
- Kiddie Academy is a national organization with academies designed to meet the highest standards in care, education and safety.
- Life Essentials helps us achieve exactly that.
- Plus, as one of the country’s most respected child care organizations, you’ll benefit from the best practices and systems shared by academy owners and teachers throughout the United States.
- There are many child care providers and day care providers out there.
- But only Kiddie Academy provides the kind of well-rounded, enriching, educationally focused care that children truly deserve and parents constantly seek.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.