Grades: K | 8 students
- The first Kiddie Academy Child Care Learning Center opened its doors in Baltimore, Maryland, in October, 1981.
- Kiddie Academy began franchising its Child Care Learning Center concept in 1992.
- Over the years, our team of experts, who have decades of experience in the fields of education, center design, construction and operations, has established a superb lesson plan for designing, establishing and maintaining high quality child care academies.
- At the heart of the early learning blueprint is The Kiddie Academy curriculum.
- Kiddie Academy has developed a comprehensive education-based child care program for its academies that is designed to respond to the increasing demand for child care.
- Each Kiddie Academy location utilizes a state-of-the-art, age-appropriate, education-based curriculum designed to promote each child's intellectual, social, physical and emotional growth.
- The Kiddie Academy program also emphasizes continuous, open communication between teachers and parents concerning each child's development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Total Students||8 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 330 students
6700 Bock Rd
Fort Washington, MD 20744
GreenbeltGrades: NS-K | 50 students
NASA GSFC Code 200.9 Building 90
Greenbelt, MD 20771
ArlingtonGrades: NS-6 | 133 students
1031 N Vermont St
Arlington, VA 22201
Oxon HillGrades: NS-PK | 97 students
6620 Saint Barnabas Road
Oxon Hill, MD 20745
ClintonGrades: PK-12 | 518 students
6501 Surratts Road
Clinton, MD 20735
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.