Grades: K | 8 students
- The first Kiddie Academy Child Care Learning Center opened its doors in Baltimore, Maryland, in October, 1981.
- Kiddie Academy began franchising its Child Care Learning Center concept in 1992.
- Over the years, our team of experts, who have decades of experience in the fields of education, center design, construction and operations, has established a superb lesson plan for designing, establishing and maintaining high quality child care academies.
- At the heart of the early learning blueprint is The Kiddie Academy curriculum.
- Kiddie Academy has developed a comprehensive education-based child care program for its academies that is designed to respond to the increasing demand for child care.
- Each Kiddie Academy location utilizes a state-of-the-art, age-appropriate, education-based curriculum designed to promote each child's intellectual, social, physical and emotional growth.
- The Kiddie Academy program also emphasizes continuous, open communication between teachers and parents concerning each child's development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Total Students||8 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GreenbeltGrades: NS-K | 122 students
NASA GSFC Code 200.9 Building 90
Greenbelt, MD 20771
Fort WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 330 students
6700 Bock Rd
Fort Washington, MD 20744
ArlingtonGrades: NS-6 | 133 students
1031 N Vermont St
Arlington, VA 22201
Temple HillsGrades: NS-PK | 26 students
1901 Iverson Street
Temple Hills, MD 20748
Oxon HillGrades: NS-PK | 97 students
6620 Saint Barnabas Road
Oxon Hill, MD 20745
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.