Grades: K | 1 students
- The first Kiddie Academy Child Care Learning Center opened its doors in Baltimore, Maryland, in October, 1981.
- Kiddie Academy began franchising its Child Care Learning Center concept in 1992.
- Kiddie Academy has developed a comprehensive set of systems and methodologies regarding operating, business management and quality control procedures which enable it to maintain uniform, high quality standards in all of its company-owned Academies and throughout the Kiddie Academy Franchise System.
- The Kiddie Academy program also emphasizes continuous, open communication between teachers and parents concerning each child's development.
- This aspect of the Kiddie Academy program is critical to maintaining high levels of parental confidence and satisfaction.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Total Students||1 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Kiddie Academy Of Towson also viewed these schools: Brown Memorial Weekday School.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.