Grades: PK-K | 82 students
- The Kid's Arena is committed to providing families with outstanding service, care, and education.
- At The Kid's Arena, we value each individual.
- Parent-teacher meetings are encouraged and held on a regular basis.
- Well-trained, dedicated teachers, a nurturing environment and planned activities foster emotional, physical, cognitive and language development.
- The Kid's Arena provides an educational program designed to meet the individual needs of each child.
- Our program is based on the knowledge that young children are active learners.
- Because children learn by doing, activities and curriculum are planned around units of study that are meaningful and interesting to young children.
- Teachers provide learning experiences through discussion, activities and play involving all your child's senses.
- Learning is enhanced in an enriched, nurturing environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BellaireGrades: PK-12 | 118 students
4610 Bellaire Blvd
Bellaire, TX 77401
HoustonGrades: PK-K | 14 students
7605 Bissonnet St
Houston, TX 77074
HoustonGrades: PK-8 | 472 students
8100 Roos Road
Houston, TX 77036
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.