Grades: 8 | 36 students
- Founded in 1882, KidsPeace provides a unique childrenï¿½s psychiatric hospital, a comprehensive range of specialized and intensive and therapeutic residential treatment programs, accredited educational services and a variety of community-based treatment programs and foster care and family services to give hope, help and healing to kids facing crisis.
- KidsPeace is accredited by The Joint Commission in New Jersey, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.
- Other accreditations include the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and The Commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation.
- KidsPeace does not discriminate in regard to admissions in terms of sex, race, creed, color, national origin, LEP (Limited English Proficiency), religious beliefs, disabilities or handicapping conditions.
- KidsPeace is a private charity dedicated to serving the behavioral and mental health needs of children, preadolescents and teens.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AllentownGrades: 9-12 | 766 students
301 N 4th St
Allentown, PA 18102
AllentownGrades: 9-12 | 49 students
3436 Winchester Road
Allentown, PA 18104
AllentownGrades: PK-12 | 61 students
830 S Woodward St
Allentown, PA 18103
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.