Grades: 8 | 36 students
- Founded in 1882, KidsPeace provides a unique childrenï¿½s psychiatric hospital, a comprehensive range of specialized and intensive and therapeutic residential treatment programs, accredited educational services and a variety of community-based treatment programs and foster care and family services to give hope, help and healing to kids facing crisis.
- KidsPeace is accredited by The Joint Commission in New Jersey, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.
- Other accreditations include the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and The Commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation.
- KidsPeace does not discriminate in regard to admissions in terms of sex, race, creed, color, national origin, LEP (Limited English Proficiency), religious beliefs, disabilities or handicapping conditions.
- KidsPeace is a private charity dedicated to serving the behavioral and mental health needs of children, preadolescents and teens.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AllentownGrades: 9-12 | 49 students
3436 Winchester Road
Allentown, PA 18104
AllentownGrades: PK-12 | 61 students
830 S Woodward St
Allentown, PA 18103
AllentownGrades: 9-12 | 766 students
301 N 4th St
Allentown, PA 18102
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.