Grades: Nursery School-PK | 109 students
We are proud to say that at Kenilworth KinderCare, our teachers have numerous years of experience in early childhood education.
Many of our staff have been teaching at our center for over 10 years.
Many teachers possess degrees in Early Childhood Education, Psychology and other fields.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
- Welcome to KinderCare at Kenilworth! We would love the opportunity to give you a tour of our center and show you how everything we do is designed for learning!
- Safety is our top priority at KinderCare at Kenilworth! Each family is given access to our center through a keypad entry. We offer 3 privacy fenced in playgrounds. On staff, you will meet teachers with CPR and First Aid certification as well as a Health and Safety coordinator.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Programs for Parents, Community Coordinated Child Care (the 4 C's)
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KenilworthGrades: PK-KG | 20 students
225 N 8th St
Kenilworth, NJ 07033
KenilworthGrades: NS-8 | 265 students
540 Washington Ave
Kenilworth, NJ 07033
UnionGrades: PK-K | 80 students
201 Tucker Avenue
Union, NJ 07083
CranfordGrades: K | 43 students
1 Forest Ave
Cranford, NJ 07016
RoselleGrades: PK-4 | 126 students
303 Chestnut Street
Roselle, NJ 07203
December 07, 2016
In addition to complying with all the usual admissions requirements, international students must also obtain a student visa. Here are five tips to help you navigate the admissions process.
November 30, 2016
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.