Grades: Nursery School-PK | 9 students
Our staff is a group of caring professionals who are dedicated to the safety, nurturing and education of young children.
Many of our staff members have been working at KinderCare for five or more years.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- Here at the Woodcliff Lake KinderCare we take pride in our excellent learning environment. Our teachers are excited to share their knowledge of learning with all the children in their care. Our focus is teaching and learning through play. Developing the whole child and fostering a sense of community and pride. We take pride in classrooms and everything in our center is designed for learning!
- We take the safety of the children in our care very seriously. In order to enter our center each parent is given an access code to enter the building. Each teacher at our center is certified in infant, child and adult CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- CCA, Program for Parents, Speak with CD if another comes up.
Profile last updated: 02/01/2016
Nearby Private Schools:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Woodcliff LakeGrades: PK-K | 32 students
450 Chestnut Ridge Rd
Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
MontvaleGrades: 9-12 | 530 students
40 Chestnut Ridge Rd
Montvale, NJ 07645
Saddle RiverGrades: PK-12 | 357 students
147 Chestnut Ridge Road
Saddle River, NJ 07458
Park RidgeGrades: PK-8 | 383 students
25 Fremont Avenue
Park Ridge, NJ 07656
MontvaleGrades: PK-KG | 175 students
115 Spring Valley Rd
Montvale, NJ 07645
Rental Market Monitor
January 25, 2016
This is a very practical list of things you must do before you graduate. The items on this list will enhance your college applications.
January 08, 2016
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.
January 05, 2016
Many parents search for an answer to the question "How do I provide the kind of religious education I want for my child?" Religious education is a very personal, subjective matter. We explore some of your options.