Grades: K-4 | 23 students
- Kinderhaus Montessori School of Hyde Park is a private, co-educational Montessori school located in the Northern Hudson Valley just a few minutes from Poughkeepsie, Kingston and Rhinebeck in historic Hyde Park, New York.
- Kinderhaus Montessori School offers an educational experience unlike any other.
- Our grassroots ideology of the practice and mission of Maria Montessori coupled with an aesthetically gratifying atmosphere provide unparalled results.
- Montessori education in the elementary environment continues the vision of Maria Montessori to provide children with the essential tools needed to become capable, independent and engaged learners for life.
- The curriculum is well defined and naturally evolves from the primary environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Kinderhaus Montessori Of Hyde Park also viewed these schools: Oakwood Friends School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.