Grades: K-12 | 115 students
- The King's Academy is a Christ-Centered college preparatory school for students who have teachable hearts, moldable minds, and coachable spirits.
- We offer a loving family environment where students are encouraged to grow in their relationships with Jesus, their families, teachers, and others, as they are prepared to be tomorrow's leaders wherever God calls them to serve.
- We are committed to developing God's best for each student spiritually, academically, morally, and socially through every program and activity.
- The King's Academy is dedicated to the philosophy that Christian education, with its associated values and roots, is the best education.
- All education is spiritual in nature and true education must be administered in a spiritual atmosphere that recognizes God as the Supreme Source of all knowledge and wisdom. Our goal is to mold a well-rounded person who demonstrates academic excellence and displays the spiritual and social maturity to glorify God and bring honor to God, his family and his country.
- We pray that the graduates of The King's Academy will be leaders in tomorrow's world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.