Grades: 5-12 | 652 students
- King's Jr. High is a great place to be a young teenager.
- Our students truly enjoy a school that allows them to grow, challenges them academically, and sets boundaries for them.
- King's teachers use the highest-quality curriculum available – and they teach it from a biblical perspective.
- Our quality academic programs effectively bridge the gap between elementary school and high school.
- You can actually watch King's Junior High students mature and grow as they are challenged and held accountable for their academic development.
- The caring, Christ-centered environment fosters emotional and spiritual growth.
- The community also gives kids a chance to form deep, lasting friendships.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||652 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SeattleGrades: 5-12 | 836 students
14050 1st Avenue NE
Seattle, WA 98125
SeattleGrades: 6-12 | 493 students
1415 Summit Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
RedmondGrades: NS-12 | 767 students
8905 208th Avenue NE
Redmond, WA 98053
SeattleGrades: PK-12 | 1236 students
19303 Fremont Ave. N.
Seattle, WA 98133
La Canada FlintridgeGrades: 7-12 | 507 students
4543 Crown Ave
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.