Grades: Nursery School-PK
At Knightdale KinderCare, we work together, learn together, aspire together and laugh together.
We gain strength from each other, help each other and most of all empower each other, all of that with one common goal - to make our school the BEST educational environment for children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to Knightdale KinderCare! We are very excited to have you join our family! We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at Knightdale KinderCare you can rest assured that your child will be safe and receive the most positive educational experience during their early years!
- Parents are provided with a code for the keypad entry for safety of our children. Each age group enjoys their own playground that is age-specific and conducive to the growth of each age group's large motor skills. We have a full time Health and Safety Coordinator at our school. She strives to keep the children in our care healthy and safe by conducting monthly fire drills, ensuring every staff member's First Aid, CPR and SIDS training is up to date, performing weekly playground inspections and maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitation standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Any County subsidies, NACCRRA
Profile last updated: 02/01/2016
Nearby Private Schools:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KnightdaleGrades: 1-11 | 8 students
818 Maurepas Dr
Knightdale, NC 27545
RaleighGrades: PK-8 | 129 students
7000 Destiny Dr
Raleigh, NC 27604
RaleighGrades: 1-12 | 17 students
821 S New Hope Rd Ste 105
Raleigh, NC 27610
RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 331 students
2110 Trawick Rd
Raleigh, NC 27604
RaleighGrades: KG-12 | 63 students
4501 Spring Forest Rd
Raleigh, NC 27616
Rental Market Monitor
January 25, 2016
This is a very practical list of things you must do before you graduate. The items on this list will enhance your college applications.
January 08, 2016
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.
January 05, 2016
Many parents search for an answer to the question "How do I provide the kind of religious education I want for my child?" Religious education is a very personal, subjective matter. We explore some of your options.