Grades: Nursery School-PK
At Knightdale KinderCare, we work together, learn together, aspire together and laugh together.
We gain strength from each other, help each other and most of all empower each other, all of that with one common goal - to make our school the BEST educational environment for children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to Knightdale KinderCare! We are very excited to have you join our family! We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at Knightdale KinderCare you can rest assured that your child will be safe and receive the most positive educational experience during their early years!
- Parents are provided with a code for the keypad entry for safety of our children. Each age group enjoys their own playground that is age-specific and conducive to the growth of each age group's large motor skills. We have a full time Health and Safety Coordinator at our school. She strives to keep the children in our care healthy and safe by conducting monthly fire drills, ensuring every staff member's First Aid, CPR and SIDS training is up to date, performing weekly playground inspections and maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitation standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Any County subsidies, NACCRRA
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KnightdaleGrades: 1-11 | 8 students
818 Maurepas Dr
Knightdale, NC 27545
RaleighGrades: 1-12 | 17 students
821 S New Hope Rd Ste 105
Raleigh, NC 27610
RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 331 students
2110 Trawick Rd
Raleigh, NC 27604
RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 1466 students
7300 Perry Creek Road
Raleigh, NC 27616
3129 Poplarwood Court
Raleigh, NC 27604
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.