Grades: K-8 | 278 students
- The mission of the Krieger Schechter Day School is to provide excellent academic programs in Jewish and General Studies for students in kindergarten through grade eight.
- The School provides a caring, supportive environment in which each student can grow academically, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- This milieu is one in which students are encouraged to take educational risks.
- The School's task is to help students become responsible citizens, and ethical, knowledgeable, committed Jews.
- Through the bilingual curriculum and school environment, the students are presented with a philosophy of life based upon the values and concerns embodied in Conservative Judaism, incorporating social action and social responsibility.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||278 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Relaxed dress code)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Ilene Wise|
|Admissions Associate||Meg Gillespie|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and FieldBasketball, Soccer,
Track and Field
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PikesvilleGrades: NS-12 | 958 students
3300 Old Court Road
Pikesville, MD 21208
PikesvilleGrades: PK-12 | 832 students
2425 Old Court Road
Pikesville, MD 21208
BaltimoreGrades: K-12 | 1033 students
5407 Roland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21210
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.