Grades: 3-12 | 12 students
- Kroka Expeditions is committed to awakening in young people a connection to nature and the spirit within, and a capacity for conscious living and compassionate service.
- We strive to achieve this through wilderness adventure, community living, farming, and the practice of traditional and indigenous skills.
- Our equipment is very dear to us and we like it to last for many years in order to bring pleasure to many people.
- Students will be instructed on proper care and maintenance of all items and will be held responsible for the gear they are using.
- With permission of the program instructor, students are welcome to bring their own boat, climbing harness, or other special gear.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Kroka Expeditions awakens a connection to nature and spirit, and develops willpower for conscious living and compassionate service through adventure sports, community living, farming, and the practice of traditional and indigenous skills. We offer summer programs for ages 9-16 and semester programs for ages 16-19.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AlsteadGrades: PK-K | 53 students
114 Old Settlers Rd
Alstead, NH 03602
WestminsterGrades: 7-12 | 80 students
7892 US Route 5
Westminster, VT 05159
WestminsterGrades: 1-8 | 90 students
Po Box 127
Westminster, VT 05158
WestmorelandGrades: 1-8 | 9 students
13 Mount Gilboa Rd
Westmoreland, NH 03467
PutneyGrades: 6-12 | 57 students
14 Greenwood Lane
Putney, VT 05346
Absolutely the best experience in my life. I did the 2011 Vermont-New Hampshire Semester Program. The experience was everything you could expect and more. I wrote my college essay about my experience (I''m going to Colorado College). The Semester will challenge you in new and exciting ways and you will never be the same after it. The community we built was, and is, the strongest community I have ever experienced, and I except the strongest I ever will.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jdahl
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.