Grades: 9-12 | 255 students
- Ladywood High School, a Catholic college-preparatory school for young women, is committed to providing an outstanding educational environment within the Felician-Franciscan tradition.
- Since 1950, Ladywood has educated over 6,000 alumnae; challenging them in their thinking and preparing them to be leaders in their community, careers, and in the world.
- Today, nearly 255 students from 37 communities and 4 counties attend Ladywood, experiencing over 65 years of academic excellence and the opportunity for intellectual, spiritual, and personal growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||255 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Acc Algebra II, Acc Algebra/Geometry, Acc American Literature, Acc Biology, Acc Chemistry, Acc French III, Acc Language & Liturature, Acc Sophomore English, Acc Spanish II & III, AP American History, AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP English Literature, AP French, AP Online Classes, AP Spanish, AP Studio Art|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,725|
|Tuition Notes||Please refer to our website for detailed information.|
|Admissions Director||Colleen Scott|
|Total Sports Offered||19 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Equestrian, Field Hockey, Figure Skating, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Nordic Skiing, Snowboarding, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Field Hockey, Figure Skating,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Lacrosse, Nordic Skiing,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||20 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Archery, Chess, Environmental Club, French Club, Garbonics, Italian Club, NAHS (National Art Honor Society), NHS (National Honor Society), National Music Honor Society (Tri-M), Outreach from America, Pro-Life Committee, Robotics Club, SADD, SOMA, Science Olympiad, Spanish Club, Student Council, Thespians Club - ITS, Writers Club, Yellow Ribbon Archery, Chess, French Club, Garbonics, Italian Club, Robotics Club, SADD, SOMA, Spanish Club, Writers Club, Yellow Ribbon, Environmental Club,
NAHS (National Art Honor Society),
NHS (National Honor Society),
National Music Honor Society (Tri-M),
Outreach from America,
Thespians Club - ITS,
- For 65 years, Ladywood has created well-rounded women in the Felician-Franciscan tradition; preparing our students to be anything they want to be.
- The future provides a variety of obstacles and challenges and Ladywood graduates could not be more prepared to tackle them. Our students are shaped to be leaders, whether in the boardroom, in their community, or on the field.
- At Ladywood, we provide the education and pathway to help you reach your goals. We prepare our graduates for bright futures, with each graduating class receiving numerous academic-based scholarships.
- Post-graduation, our students have attended outstanding colleges and universities, followed their dreams to the military and Peace Corps, and have gone on to pursue rewarding careers and enriched lives.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Farmington HillsGrades: 9-12 | 738 students
29300 W 11 Mile Rd
Farmington Hills, MI 48336
Allen ParkGrades: 9-12 | 375 students
15305 Wick Rd
Allen Park, MI 48101
DetroitGrades: 7-12 | 876 students
8400 S Cambridge Avenue
Detroit, MI 48221
RochesterGrades: 9-12 | 272 students
1000 Bagley Dr
Rochester, MI 48309
CantonGrades: PK-12 | 562 students
43065 Joy Road
Canton, MI 48187
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.