Grades: NS-5 | 134 students
- Our school's mission is to provide a solid academic education to all students in a nurturing Christian environment and to share Christ's love with their families.
- For us, teaching is more than just imparting knowledge.
- Our primary directive is to cultivate an excitement and love of learning in our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Cycling, DanceCycling, Dance,
- At LAM, students become life-long learners. Our academic program instills the knowledge they will need to excel in their future.
- To achieve LAM's dedication to STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math), Singapore Math was incorporated into the curriculum. Beginning in Kindergarten during the 2011-2012 school year, Singapore was introduced. Because of the phenomenal success of the program, Singapore will be taught through 5th grade.
- A new interactive science program was also introduced; Pearson Science. Starting in Kindergarten, students are introduced to innovative, creative ways that drive a life-long learning of science through Pearson. Thanks to a grant from Hecla Mining, LAM was able to purchase the curriculum including the hands-on tools, books, and laboratory materials for grades K through 5 for the next four years.ï»¿
- Voluntary extracurricular activities enable students to apply the material they learn in class to a real-life situation. Teachers provide ideas and motivate students to take the initiative. In this way, students exercise their creativity and learn to set goals for themselves.
Profile last updated: 02/25/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Post FallsGrades: PK-12 | 168 students
2289 W Seltice Way
Post Falls, ID 83854
HaydenGrades: PK-12 | 140 students
3639 W Prairie Ave
Hayden, ID 83835
Post FallsGrades: K-12 | 88 students
1866 N Cecil Rd Bldg 2
Post Falls, ID 83854
Post FallsGrades: PK-6 | 178 students
810 N. Chase Rd
Post Falls, ID 83854
LAM Christian Academy is an excellent school. We have been at the school for 5 years and are certain that it was the best choice for our children. Outstanding academic program enhanced with Latin, spanish, computers, technology/science, public speaking, and public drama performances. School culture is positive, loving, and safe. Atmosphere is solidly Christian with bible class, weekly chapel service, and daily class prayer.Our children are more than ready to move on to middle school both academically and spiritually after having attended LAM.We couldn't be more proud of our kids or more satisfied with our choice to have them attend LAM Christian Academy.
- Posted by Parent - proud parent
I would highly recommend LAM Christian Academy. My son has been attending the school for 4 years (pre-school through 2nd grade now). The academics are rigorous, the teachers are amazing, and the Christian environment is second to done. Small class sizes and a safe, positive environment are also great features of the school. I can't say enough about how wonderful our experience has been so far.
- Posted by Parent - Annek
This is by far the best choice in private schools in the area. My son attended LAM from preschool through fifth grade (the school does not have a sixth grade, despite what the info on this site says). The curriculum is solid, the teachers are intelligent, communicative, caring role models, and the tuition is affordable. Best of all, they truly do share the love of Christ without making non-church goers feel like they''re getting beaten over the head with the whole thing. I wish this school went all through twelfth grade, because nothing compares to it.
- Posted by Parent - spiff
Excellent staff and curriculumn. Exceptional Music/Speech and Drama program...like no other in North Idaho.
- Posted by Teacher - sandy
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.