Grades: K-7 | 44 students
- Lambs Road Academy's philosophy of education is based on the premise that each student is a unique and valuable individual created by God and deserving of educational opportunities.
- It is our desire to instill in our students a reverence of the Lord and guide them into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- It is our goal to provide maximum educational growth for the whole student - spirit, soul, and body.
- We believe in maintaining high standards for all students, which will foster development of potential: physically, socially, intellectually, and emotionally.
- Finally, we believe that education is the parents' responsibility and should be a shared experience involving students, teachers, administrators, parents, the church, and the community.
- We, therefore, endeavor to serve students and parents to achieve educational success that will enable one to function responsibly and wisely in our democratic society.
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WilliamstownGrades: PK-8 | 561 students
32 Carroll Ave A
Williamstown, NJ 08094
ClementonGrades: PK-8 | 214 students
100 South Avenue
Clementon, NJ 08021
GlassboroGrades: PK-8 | 133 students
535 Mullica Hill Road
Glassboro, NJ 08028
WoodburyGrades: NS-K | 25 students
730 Barlow Avenue
Woodbury, NJ 08096
SewellGrades: PK-12 | 354 students
151 Golf Club Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.