Grades: 7-12 | 144 students
- History: Lanakila Baptist School opened in 1969 as a K-12 program. The junior and senior high school division opened its doors on Renton Road in 'Ewa Beach in 1979.
- The school belongs to the Association of Christian Schools International.
- Campus: The school is a historical site, housed in the offices of the old Ewa sugar plantation.
- Curriculum: High school students have the choice of college preparatory and general education curricula.
- Electives available to them include American Sign Language, computer hardware, journalism, ministries, multimedia, performing arts, and yearbook.
- Extracurricular activities: Student groups and activities include National Honor Society and a praise band.
- Traditional events at the school include an annual carnival, a food drive, Homecoming, Senior Auction, spirit week, and Spring Banquet. Athletics: Lanakila Baptist School belongs to the Interscholastic League of Honolulu.
- The Warriors compete in interscholastic competition in basketball, cheerleading, cross county, football, track and field, and volleyball.
- Lanakila Baptist athletes also compete in the league's Pac-Five team in football, baseball, soccer, swimming, and wrestling.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Average SAT score||1200|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,900|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rev. Rick Denham|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||National Honor Society, Sports Program, Student Council Sports Program, National Honor Society,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Ewa BeachGrades: PK-12 | 334 students
91-1130 Renton Rd
Ewa Beach, HI 96706
KapoleiGrades: K-12 | 111 students
Po Box 75357
Kapolei, HI 96707
AieaGrades: PK-8 | 157 students
98-1098 Moanalua Rd
Aiea, HI 96701
AieaGrades: K-8 | 239 students
99-310 Moanalua Rd
Aiea, HI 96701
WaipahuGrades: PK-8 | 304 students
94-651 Farrington Highway
Waipahu, HI 96797
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.