- Laurel Springs School is an accredited online private school for students in kindergarten through 12th grade that honors the talents, learning styles and interests of all our students.
- With more than 20 years of experience, we have the expertise to ensure your child receives an excellent private school education.
- Our students are fully supported by qualified, caring teachers and staff while staying connected to a global community of learners.
- Laurel Springs is the school of choice for the college prep student who wishes to grow and excel academically and personally while keeping a flexible and self-paced schedule.
- Over 94% of our graduates are accepted at the college of their choice.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Art History, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Chemistry, AP English Language and Composition, AP Literature and Composition, AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP Physics B, AP Psychology, AP Spanish, AP Statistics, AP U.S. Government and Politics, AP U.S. History,|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Book Club, Chess Club, Creative Writing Club, Debate Club, Environmental Club, Film Club, French Club, Model United Nations, Music Club, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Science Club, Student Council, Technology Club Art Club, Book Club, Chess Club, Debate Club, Film Club, French Club, Music Club, Science Club, Creative Writing Club,
Model United Nations,
National Honor Society,
National Junior Honor Society,
- The Laurel Springs difference is in the relationships students cultivate with teachers, counselors, admissions coordinators and peers. From attention to unique learning styles, individually-graded assignments, and college counseling services, to one-on-one relationships with teachers and real-time school events and clubs, Laurel Springs combines all the benefits of a traditional private school with the flexibility of self-paced distance learning. Laurel Springs teachers possess exceptional credentials, strong subject area expertise, and a passion for teaching. Additionally, our teachers are well-versed in 21st century communication skills and computer competency. At the core, all Laurel Springs teachers embody the understanding of teaching as a collaborative process, rather than just the delivery of instruction and assessment of student work. Laurel Springs is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), and most of our courses are also NCAA Division I and II and University of California a-g approved.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DallasGrades: 1-12 | 868 students
10600 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75230
WellingtonGrades: K-12 | 440 students
3111 Fortune Way Ste B16
Wellington, FL 33414
La Canada FlintridgeGrades: 7-12 | 507 students
4543 Crown Ave
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
Santa BarbaraGrades: K-12 | 137 students
2300 Garden Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
WaupacaGrades: 1-11 | 19 students
Po Box 192
Waupaca, WI 54981
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.