|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||861 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||115 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Pre-K $12,500 JrK-SrK $14,400 Grades 1-4 $16,200 Grades 5-12 $18,200|
|Admissions Director||Laura Trott|
|Admissions Associate||Courtney Spring|
- Lausanne`s Mission: To prepare each of its students for college and for life in a global environment. Lausanne's core values expressed in The Lausanne Way create a mission-appropriate environment for teaching and learning.
- The Lausanne Way
- We create a joyful and challenging learning process.
- We encourage continual self-reflection.
- We provide opportunities to succeed.
- We embrace global mindedness.
- We forge meaningful relationships.
- We build character through service to others.
- We empower individuals to seek their own journeys.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MemphisGrades: NS-12 | 896 students
1740 Ridgeway Rd
Memphis, TN 38119
MemphisGrades: PK-12 | 203 students
5470 Raleigh Lagrange Rd
Memphis, TN 38134
MemphisGrades: 7-12 | 616 students
6191 Park Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119
MemphisGrades: PK-8 | 228 students
30 Avon Road
Memphis, TN 38117
MemphisGrades: PK-6 | 637 students
4025 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38111