- The Lawrence Day School has been providing quality care for the children of our community since 1981.
- We are committed to meeting families varied needs and changing schedules.
- Throughout the years we have achieved a level of excellence that has distinguished us in the industry.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Nursery/Preschool|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Jay Joshi|
- Lawrence Day School offers a development program accredited by The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) for children 2 weeks through 8 years of age. The program is designed to help each child develop physically, emotionally, socially and intellectually. It is geared toward the individual child, taking into consideration each child's family life and developmental level. Children are introduced into an educationally prepared setting, which offers practical and cognitive challenges to their mental and physical development. The school's educational philosophy is Reggio Emila Inspired.
- "The child has a hundred languages, a hundred hands, a hundred thoughts, a hundred ways of thinking, of playing, of speaking' and a hundred, hundred more."
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.