- The Lawrence Day School has been providing quality care for the children of our community since 1981.
- We are committed to meeting families varied needs and changing schedules.
- Throughout the years we have achieved a level of excellence that has distinguished us in the industry.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Nursery/Preschool|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Jay Joshi|
- Lawrence Day School offers a development program accredited by The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) for children 2 weeks through 8 years of age. The program is designed to help each child develop physically, emotionally, socially and intellectually. It is geared toward the individual child, taking into consideration each child's family life and developmental level. Children are introduced into an educationally prepared setting, which offers practical and cognitive challenges to their mental and physical development. The school's educational philosophy is Reggio Emila Inspired.
- "The child has a hundred languages, a hundred hands, a hundred thoughts, a hundred ways of thinking, of playing, of speaking' and a hundred, hundred more."
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.