Grades: UG | 88 students
- The program stresses the development of internal controls and personal responsibility for one’s behavior.
- Normalcy is expected; competency is stressed.
- Teachers strive to become trusted people whose guidance, limit setting and criticism are eventually seen as nurturing, helpful and supportive.
- They work to build the self-esteem and improve the self-image of students.
- Teachers provide direction, orchestrating activities and discussions which encourage exploration and experimentation.
- Our program provides weekly individual counseling to all students.
- Speech therapy is available when needed.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PasadenaGrades: K-12 | 78 students
2116 East Villa Street
Pasadena, CA 91107
La VerneGrades: 1-12 | 126 students
Po Box 400
La Verne, CA 91750
South PasadenaGrades: K-12 | 147 students
1955 Fremont Ave
South Pasadena, CA 91030
Canoga ParkGrades: 5-12 | 49 students
7119 Owensmouth Avenue
Canoga Park, CA 91303
La CrescentaGrades: 1-12 | 20 students
2506 Foothill Blvd
La Crescenta, CA 91214
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.