Grades: PK-12 | 464 students
- Legacy Christian Academy is a PreK-12th grade school that promotes academic excellence in a Christ-centered biblical worldview.
- We foster a loving, collaborative learning environment that encourages students to expand their intellect, develop Christ-like character, and fulfill their God-given potential.
- We are conveniently located on a scenic 30-acre campus in Andover, MN, a northern suburb of Minneapolis.
- In addition to instructional facilities, there are two soccer fields, two softball fields, a baseball field, a spacious elementary playground and a 12,000 square foot sports center.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||NILD (National Institute of Learning Development) certified teachers|
|Total Students||464 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Dress code, but no uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,900|
|Tuition Notes||Secondary somewhat higher|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lynda Domino|
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Nordic Skiing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Bowling, Cross Country,
Ice Hockey, Nordic Skiing,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, Drama, FCA, HOSA, Jazz Band, Mock Trial, National Honor Society, Ski Club, ski club Chess Club, Drama, FCA, HOSA, Jazz Band, Mock Trial, Ski Club, ski club, National Honor Society,
- Our Vision: Cultivating Christian leaders to chaneg the world throughJesus Christ to the glory of God.
- Our Mission: Legacy Christian Academy will partner with parents to both enrich the minds and disciple the hearts of their chidlren in an academically excellent, Christ-centered environment to produce leaders who not only know and pursue God, but transform the world through a life of sacrifice, service, and righteousness.
- Here's how we do it:
- Relationships: Building connections with families to ensure a whole child education experience.
- Academics: Challenging and guiding students to aquire knowledge and skills through rigorous study.
- Biblical Worldview: Filtering knowledge through the lens of the Bible while reaching the heart.
- Opportunities: Assisting students in finding and using their God-given gifts to reach their full potential.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Brooklyn ParkGrades: PK-12 | 667 students
9201 75th Ave N
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
AnokaGrades: PK-8 | 466 students
506 Jackson St
Anoka, MN 55303
AnokaGrades: NS-PK | 120 students
700 Western St
Anoka, MN 55303
HopkinsGrades: PK-12 | 2369 students
110 Blake Road S
Hopkins, MN 55343
BlaineGrades: PK-12 | 125 students
804 131st Ave Ne
Blaine, MN 55434
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.