Grades: PK-12 | 464 students
Legacy Christian Academy is a PreK-12th grade school that promotes academic excellence in a Christ-centered biblical worldview.
We foster a loving, collaborative learning environment that encourages students to expand their intellect, develop Christ-like character, and fulfill their God-given potential.
We are conveniently located on a scenic 30-acre campus in Andover, MN, a northern suburb of Minneapolis.
In addition to instructional facilities, there are two soccer fields, two softball fields, a baseball field, a spacious elementary playground and a 12,000 square foot sports center.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||NILD (National Institute of Learning Development) certified teachers|
|Total Students||464 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Dress code, but no uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,900|
|Tuition Notes||Secondary somewhat higher|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lynda Domino|
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Nordic Skiing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Bowling, Cross Country,
Ice Hockey, Nordic Skiing,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, Drama, FCA, HOSA, Jazz Band, Mock Trial, National Honor Society, Ski Club, ski club Chess Club, Drama, FCA, HOSA, Jazz Band, Mock Trial, Ski Club, ski club, National Honor Society,
- Our Vision: Cultivating Christian leaders to chaneg the world throughJesus Christ to the glory of God.
- Our Mission: Legacy Christian Academy will partner with parents to both enrich the minds and disciple the hearts of their chidlren in an academically excellent, Christ-centered environment to produce leaders who not only know and pursue God, but transform the world through a life of sacrifice, service, and righteousness.
- Here's how we do it:
- Relationships: Building connections with families to ensure a whole child education experience.
- Academics: Challenging and guiding students to aquire knowledge and skills through rigorous study.
- Biblical Worldview: Filtering knowledge through the lens of the Bible while reaching the heart.
- Opportunities: Assisting students in finding and using their God-given gifts to reach their full potential.
Profile last updated: 12/02/2014
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BinghamtonGrades: 7-12 | 339 students
70 Seminary Ave
Binghamton, NY 13905
North HaledonGrades: 9-12 | 165 students
659 Belmont Avenue
North Haledon, NJ 07508
AnokaGrades: NS-PK | 120 students
700 Western St
Anoka, MN 55303
HopkinsGrades: PK-12 | 2369 students
110 Blake Road S
Hopkins, MN 55343
BlaineGrades: PK-12 | 125 students
804 131st Ave Ne
Blaine, MN 55434
October 25, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.