Grades: NS-8 | 217 students
- We commit to partnering with parents to provide an excellent education in a loving Christian environment.
- Students will experience and learn respect and responsibility while growing to their fullest potential academically, socially, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Modern curriculum with Biblical integration, daily enrichment classes including art, performing arts, PE, Spanish, Sign Language, Computer and Library.
- Lunch Program and before & after school care proviced.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(uniform k-8, dress code 9-12)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,200|
|Tuition Notes||varies depending on grade level|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cycling, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cycling, Flag Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- Legacy Christian School offers an excellent academic education in loving Christian environment. From our Biblically based curriculum to our daily enrichment classes, students are challenged and excited about learning. Call today for a tour!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SunnyvaleGrades: 6-12 | 950 students
562 North Britton Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Mountain ViewGrades: 8-12 | 64 students
2462 Wyandotte Street
Mountain View, CA 94043
Palo AltoGrades: 3-12 | 30 students
3790 El Camino Real # 365
Palo Alto, CA 94306
San JoseGrades: K-12 | 2751 students
100 Skyway Drive
San Jose, CA 95111
Santa ClaraGrades: KG-12 | 100 students
220 Blake Ave # B
Santa Clara, CA 95051
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.