Grades: NS-8 | 217 students
- We commit to partnering with parents to provide an excellent education in a loving Christian environment.
- Students will experience and learn respect and responsibility while growing to their fullest potential academically, socially, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Modern curriculum with Biblical integration, daily enrichment classes including art, performing arts, PE, Spanish, Sign Language, Computer and Library.
- Lunch Program and before & after school care proviced.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(uniform k-8, dress code 9-12)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,200|
|Tuition Notes||varies depending on grade level|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cycling, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cycling, Flag Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- Legacy Christian School offers an excellent academic education in loving Christian environment. From our Biblically based curriculum to our daily enrichment classes, students are challenged and excited about learning. Call today for a tour!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San JoseGrades: K-12 | 2751 students
100 Skyway Drive
San Jose, CA 95111
Santa ClaraGrades: KG-12 | 100 students
220 Blake Ave # B
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Los Altos HillsGrades: 7-12 | 297 students
26800 Fremont Rd
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
CampbellGrades: 9-12 | 19 students
1 West Campbell Ave B20
Campbell, CA 95008
Mountain ViewGrades: 9-12 | 1667 students
1885 Miramonte Ave
Mountain View, CA 94040
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.