Grades: PK-5 | 34 students
- Legacy of Purpose Preparatory Academy is an international preschool and elementary school.
- Our innovative approach, academic programs, international education and multilingual/cultural exposure are designed to teach children to thrive in a global environment.
- We encourage, educate and empower children to be explorers and to achieve excellence in all they do.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,400|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tarece Johnson|
- Legacy of Purpose Preparatory Academy, Gwinnett Inc.
- License #:CCLC-35456
- Quality Rated
- Accreditation in process with Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC)
- Educating Children: Toddler (age 2); Preschool & Pre-K (ages 3 - 4); Kindergarten - 1st grade (ages 5 - 6); Primary Private School (2nd - 5th grade)
- Fall / Winter / Spring / Summer Enrichment (ages 5 - 13)
- Academic Focus: STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Math)
- Literacy Focus: CAFE (Comprehension, Accuracy, Fluency and Expanding VocabularyApproach)
- Methodology:The Purpose Approach
- Blended Curriculums / Standards
- Environment: Safe & Loving; International / Multi-cultural / Multi-lingualMulti-age / Multi-leveled / Learning Groups; Small Class Sizes; Differentiated Instruction; Individual Attention / Customized Lessons Programs: Technology (keyboarding & programming); Multilingual (English, Spanish, Chinese Mandarin & French); Fall / Winter / Spring Break Enrichment; Summer Enrichment Program
- LOPPA's Philosophy & Goals
- Our Philosophy: We believe children have a dynamic legacy and a special purpose. Our philosophy is to teach children to honor their heritage and embrace their uniqueness. We encourage, educate and empower children to be explorers and to achieve excellence in all they do. Our innovative approach, academic programs, international education and multilingual exposure are designed to teach children to thrive in a global environment.
- Our Goals:
- * To create and maintain a safe and healthy environment filled with love and attention to foster social, emotional, cognitive and physical development that respects the dignity and contributions of each child.
- * To develop positive attitude about self, school, community and the world.
- * To empower children to help them develop the ability, strength and confidence to make choices for themselves and accomplish the things they set out to do.
- * To have an inclusive environment that meets the needs of all children to thrive, learn and grow.
- * To recognize, honor and respect the unique talents, qualities, skills, abilities and potential of each child.* To develop global minded children.
- * To ensure enhanced skills in literacy, math and science.
- * To use technology to enhance the learning experience and international connection.
- * To develop multilingual children.
- * To foster innovation and creativity.
- * To develop servant leaders and strategic thinkers.
- * To develop relationships of mutual trust and respect with our children, families and communities.
Profile last updated: 03/16/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LawrencevilleGrades: PK-12 | 68 students
263 Jackson Street
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
LilburnGrades: K-12 | 368 students
151 Arcado Road Sw
Lilburn, GA 30047
DecaturGrades: PK-8 | 234 students
827 Kirk Road
Decatur, GA 30030
NorcrossGrades: K-12 | 1130 students
5405 Spalding Dr
Norcross, GA 30092
LawrencevilleGrades: PK-8 | 161 students
1612 Collins Hill Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.