- Montessori preschool and private school in Irvine.
- We offer more than daycare for infants, toddlers and preschoolers with an authentic Montessori school, led by trained Montessori teachers.
- Small class sizes, passionate teachers and the unique Knowledge for Life curriculum make LePort great private school choice.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition fees vary based on program selected, child's age, and schedule.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Susan Miscione|
|Admissions Associate||Wendy Taylor|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Chess, Art, Boot Camp, Computer Programming, Debate/Forensics, Mini Yogis (Yoga), Montessori in Motion (Ball Play and Sports for the younger child) Academic Chess, Art, Boot Camp, Computer Programming,
Mini Yogis (Yoga),
Montessori in Motion (Ball Play and Sports for the younger child),
- LePort Montessori Preschool and Private School in Irvine offers more than daycare for infants, toddlers and preschoolers. We are an authentic Montessori school that will equip your child with Knowledge for Life - the essential skills and knowledge he needs to thrive as a joyous child today and as a successful adult tomorrow.
- Our preschool students are led by passionate, expert, caring teachers who have Bachelor’s degrees and specialized, year-long AMI Montessori training; while our upper elementary/junior high learners are guided by teachers with Bachelor’s degrees, deep subject matter expertise, and love for teaching.
- At LePort, we want to prepare our students in their whole being for the adventure of life, and our students’ families are our partners in that process. We enroll a family, not just a child. We actively encourage parents and other significant people to be involved in the LePort experience.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
IrvineGrades: PK-12 | 605 students
5 Federation Way
Irvine, CA 92603
IrvineGrades: PK-1 | 208 students
101 Russell Pl
Irvine, CA 92617
Aliso ViejoGrades: K-8 | 371 students
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
IrvineGrades: PK-3 | 121 students
4552 Sandburg Way
Irvine, CA 92612
Costa MesaGrades: NS-8 | 189 students
657 Victoria Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92627