Grades: PK-8 | 111 students
- Established in 1982, Liberty Christian Academy Has been providing quality Christian education to the central Ohio area ever since.
- responding to a need for an independent Christian school, the doors opened with 135 students in attendance in the fall of 1983 in preschool through 8th grade.
- The school is chartered through the Ohio department of education and consists of over 700 students presently enrolled in preschool through 12th grade.
- liberty Christian academy uses the a beka curriculum and in junior and senior high also uses bob Jones and Saxon.
- strong emphasis is placed on phonics, computation skills, good study habits, and encouraging a disciplined approach to the pursuit of knowledge.
- a college prep program is followed, encouraging graduates to pursue institutions of higher learning.
- liberty Christian academy is a member of the association of Christian schools international.
- liberty Christian academy is a nondenominational Christian school.
- liberty Christian academy was founded in order to provide an education that has the bible as its authority, and Christian principles and standards applied to every aspect of its operation.
- the school lists its essential beliefs in a Statement of Faith.
- these truths are emphasized in bible classes, chapels, and are accepted by every lac staff member.
- The Mission Of Liberty Christian Academy Is To Provide A Quality Christian Education In A Christ-centered Environment In Order To Reach Students For Christ And Equip Them To Serve God And Impact The World Through Biblical Thought And Action.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WilmingtonGrades: PK-12 | 210 students
2510 Marsh Road
Wilmington, DE 19810
BearGrades: NS-12 | 724 students
1390 Red Lion Road
Bear, DE 19701
HockessinGrades: PK-12 | 551 students
825 Loveville Rd
Hockessin, DE 19707
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.