Grades: NS-12 | 586 students
Liberty Christian School is a Christ-centered community where students receive an excellent education based on biblical truth.
Our purpose is simply to provide a quality education within the context of Christian discipleship.
As we care about the development of the whole student, your child will receive the very best in all areas including rigorous academics, strong spiritual training, excellent fine arts offerings, competitive athletics, and an emphasis on community service.
The best part of our school is the family atmosphere that you will feel the moment you meet our students, parents, faculty, and staff.
We believe that it is our commitment to family that makes us distinct.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Talent Development Lab|
|Total Students||586 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Neat and modest)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||The cost of tuition varies depending on grade level. To see a full list of tuition and fees please visit our website.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Michelle Holmes|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Chess Club, Creative Writing Club, Elementary Athletic Intramurals, Elementary Band, Elementary Choir, Elementary Garden Club, Hands for Jesus Sign Language, National Honor Society, Praise & Worship, Science Club, Student Council, Yearbook, Young Authors Art Club, Chess Club, Science Club, Yearbook, Young Authors, Creative Writing Club,
Elementary Athletic Intramurals,
Elementary Garden Club,
Hands for Jesus Sign Language,
National Honor Society,
Praise & Worship,
- The Admissions Committee is given authority to admit or deny students.
- Parents/Legal Guardians must be willing to abide by and be supportive of the Statement of Faith and desire to cooperate with the school in pursuing our missionof developing their child so that he/she will become an effective Christian, living according to Biblical standards.
- Liberty Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin in its admission policies and practices.
- Liberty Christian School strives to meet the needs of every student entrusted to its care. Liberty Christian School may not possess the resources to provide for students who have: A low academic performance as indicated by report cards and standardized testing; Failed the most recent grade level prior to application; Displayed significant emotional or disciplinary problems (including suspension or expulsion) at current school; A police, court, or criminal record; A physical handicap, which would impair the learning process under normal educational conditions; A learning disability for which our program is not staffed.
- Pre-School students must be at least 3 years old before August 1 and must be fully toilet trained. Pre-Kindergarten students must be at least 4 years old by August 1.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years old before August 1. Kindergarten applicants are interviewed and given a developmental placement test which includes evaluation of their academic, physical, emotional, and social maturity. Applicants for kindergarten must also submit a Kindergarten Health Form, which has been completed by their attending physician.
- All students entering Liberty Christian School for the first time will be given an entrance assessment to assist in determining academic and overall readiness for the grade level for which they have applied.
- All students entering grades 7-12 must submit a Student Commitment Form stating their level of commitment to Christ. All new students entering grades 7-12 must submit the New Student Questionnaire stating their personal testimony.
- All new students are accepted on a probationary status for the first year.
- Applications will be processed in the order in which they are received, only after all procedures have been followed and all paperwork has been submitted.
- Students applying for a School Choice Scholarship may be required to enter a lottery process if the number of School Choice Scholarship applicants exceeds the number of available openings.
- If an enrolled student is withdrawn after the start of the academic year, the custodial parent/legal guardian is responsible to pay for the days student is enrolled. The custodial parent/legal guardian is required to sign withdrawal papers and is responsible for any outstanding balances accrued during time of enrollment (ie lunch, Kid’s Club, library fees, etc).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AndersonGrades: PK-11 | 207 students
2625 Lindberg Rd
Anderson, IN 46012
AndersonGrades: PK-6 | 126 students
2825 Lincoln St
Anderson, IN 46016
AndersonGrades: PK-12 | 264 students
432 W 300 N
Anderson, IN 46012
IndianapolisGrades: K-12 | 50 students
620 E 10th St
Indianapolis, IN 46202
IndianapolisGrades: 9-12 | 800 students
2801 W 86th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46268