Grades: 6-12 | 32 students
- Liberty Wilderness Crossroads Camp is committed to providing each youth with individual treatment and multi-layered interventions designed to help them become successful, law-abiding citizens.
- Our youth are at a ?crossroads? in their lives and desperately need a healthy, structured environment, with positive caring adults to educate and encourage them toward successful living.
- Liberty Wilderness Crossroads Camp addresses the needs of troubled youth and their families.
- We concentrate on building self-esteem, social skills, life skills, vocational skills, work ethic, problem solving skills, accepting responsibility, and acknowledging a Higher Being, along with teaching other competencies to assist in the development for our youth and their families.
- We concentrate on reducing risk factors such as mental health and substance abuse issues, impulse control and anger management.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
QuincyGrades: PK-12 | 227 students
91 Old Mt Pleasant Rd
Quincy, FL 32352
HavanaGrades: K-12 | 233 students
5840 Havana Hwy
Havana, FL 32333
SneadsGrades: KG-11 | 29 students
2271 River Rd
Sneads, FL 32460
TallahasseeGrades: PK-KG | 30 students
2746 W Tharpe St
Tallahassee, FL 32303
CrawfordvilleGrades: PK-11 | 137 students
1391 Crawfordville Highway
Crawfordville, FL 32327
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.