Grades: PK-12 | 249 students
- At Rosedale Christian Academy we know and understand that children are the tools that God can use to make a difference in future generations.
- Because of this, your child will not only be taught superior academics, but he will also learn on an equal basis the Godly principles that will prepare him for making the correct choices when the time arises.
- It is for this reason that we have a Bible class every morning and a weekly chapel service.
- Our curriculum is Bible based so that your child may know not just facts, but know the truth – God’s truth.
- Our students’ future is what is important and their future is strengthened through our rules, standards, and curriculum used at the academy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||249 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WinchesterGrades: K-12 | 172 students
153 Narrow Lane
Winchester, VA 22602
WinchesterGrades: PK-12 | 74 students
Po Box 1360
Winchester, VA 22655
WinchesterGrades: K-9 | 191 students
110 Keating Dr
Winchester, VA 22601
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.