Grades: PK-12 | 65 students
- Lighthouse Christian Academy is an institution of learning with the objective of providing an education that is centered on Jesus Christ.
- Our goal is to promote obedience to Christ in the spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social development of each child.
- Our school aims to complement the home in producing students who are dedicated to God.
- Though our standards of behavior and discipline are high, we do not attempt to be a reform school for students who do not do well in other schools.
- We do not accept students who have a previous history of disciplinary, behavioral or emotional problems unless there is adequate demonstration that these issues have been rectified.
- Additionally, we will not accept a student who does not choose to be enrolled with us.
- We cannot teach a child who is not willing to cooperate.
- Lighthouse Christian Academy is dedicated to providing a quality education from a Christian prospective; which is why we have chosen the ABeka Book curriculum.
- ABeka Book is a curriculum based on a combination of teacher instruction and workbooks that has been developed and refined over a period of more than 30 years in the classrooms of Pensacola Christian School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BloomingtonGrades: PK-12 | 777 students
Po Box 212
Bloomington, CA 92316
RiversideGrades: PK-12 | 711 students
3532 Monroe St
Riverside, CA 92504
FontanaGrades: KG-12 | 22 students
Po Box 2260
Fontana, CA 92334
ColtonGrades: 1-12 | 22 students
1401 S Mt Vernon
Colton, CA 92324
Rancho CucamongaGrades: K-12 | 598 students
10900 Civic Center Drive
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.