Grades: PK-12 | 65 students
- Lighthouse Christian Academy is an institution of learning with the objective of providing an education that is centered on Jesus Christ.
- Our goal is to promote obedience to Christ in the spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social development of each child.
- Our school aims to complement the home in producing students who are dedicated to God.
- Though our standards of behavior and discipline are high, we do not attempt to be a reform school for students who do not do well in other schools.
- We do not accept students who have a previous history of disciplinary, behavioral or emotional problems unless there is adequate demonstration that these issues have been rectified.
- Additionally, we will not accept a student who does not choose to be enrolled with us.
- We cannot teach a child who is not willing to cooperate.
- Lighthouse Christian Academy is dedicated to providing a quality education from a Christian prospective; which is why we have chosen the ABeka Book curriculum.
- ABeka Book is a curriculum based on a combination of teacher instruction and workbooks that has been developed and refined over a period of more than 30 years in the classrooms of Pensacola Christian School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BloomingtonGrades: PK-12 | 777 students
Po Box 212
Bloomington, CA 92316
RiversideGrades: PK-12 | 711 students
3532 Monroe St
Riverside, CA 92504
ChinoGrades: 1-12 | 16 students
14132 San Antonio Avenue
Chino, CA 91710
Loma LindaGrades: NS-12 | 1289 students
10656 Anderson Street
Loma Linda, CA 92354
RiversideGrades: 7-12 | 566 students
18401 Van Buren Blvd
Riverside, CA 92508
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.