Grades: K-10 | 258 students
- Linville Hill has provided quality Christian education to Lancaster County since 1944.
- It is a patron-operated school that offers a Christ-centered education to prepare the hearts and minds of our students.
- Linville Hill Christian School is a community of faith where students learn to think deeply about who God is as they discover their God-given purpose in preparation for a lifetime of service to the King.
- Linville Hill strives for Christian character and qualities as well as excellent academics.
- We offer a Christ-Centered education to prepare the hearts and minds of our students.
- Our teachers have a wealth of experience and role model Christian character every day.
- The resource room teachers enhance the nature of development of students to strengthen academic skills.
- PA Act 89 provides us with an IU13 reading and math supplement program as well as speech and academic testing.
- Teacher aides help insure individual attention in larger classrooms. Graduating students acquire a firm foundation in academics and Christian life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
Other special emphasis association(s)
Mid Atlantic Christian Schools Association (MACSA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-10|
|Total Students||258 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KinzersGrades: 9-12 | 88 students
5085 Woodland Dr
Kinzers, PA 17535
KinzersGrades: 1-8 | 32 students
506 Hensel Rd
Kinzers, PA 175352.81-8
GapGrades: KG-12 | 88 students
1031 Simmontown Rd
Gap, PA 17527
GordonvilleGrades: 1-8 | 45 students
3421 W Pequea Ln
Gordonville, PA 17529
GapGrades: 1-8 | 30 students
299 Millwood Rd
Gap, PA 17527
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.