Grades: 6-12 | 32 students
- Linwood’s mission is to create opportunities and provide supports for those who fall within the autism spectrum.
- As a resource for these individuals and their families, we facilitate access to programs and services that enhance their well-being.
- Through education, vocational training, social awareness, direct support and advocacy, Linwood ensures full participation in community life.
- This includes cultivating personal growth, self-advocacy, autonomy, increased public awareness and acceptance of people with developmental disabilities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LaurelGrades: 4-12 | 138 students
8920 Whiskey Bottom Road
Laurel, MD 20723
CrownsvilleGrades: 9-12 | 17 students
1211 Farm Rd.
Crownsville, MD 21032
MillersvilleGrades: K-12 | 343 students
911 Generals Highway
Millersville, MD 21108
HarwoodGrades: 9-12 | 13 students
4400 Solomons Island Rd Room E-207
Harwood, MD 20776
SevernGrades: PK-12 | 908 students
109 Burns Crossing Road
Severn, MD 21144
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.