Grades: PK-8 | 62 students
- Lithonia Adventist Academy (LAA) is a private Christian school operated by the Seventh-day Adventist organization.
- It has been in the business of education for over 17 years and currently educates students from Kindergarten thru 8th grade.
- For the 2008-2009 school year, we plan to add a pre-Kindergarten class for 4 year olds and additional teachers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$300|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts are available. Please contact us for more information.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Better through Christ Club Better through Christ Club,
- We offer: * before and after school care * discounts for multiple children from the same family * flexible payments. Students have the opportunity to participate in: * a Spelling Bee * community service * swimming and other activities.
Profile last updated: 05/11/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LithoniaGrades: K-3 | 44 students
3174 Miller Rd
Lithonia, GA 30038
LoganvilleGrades: PK-KG | 170 students
680 Tom Brewer Rd
Loganville, GA 30052
Stone MountainGrades: K-8 | 132 students
2584 Young Rd
Stone Mountain, GA 30088
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.